Margaritas On The Rock
Margaritas on the Rock
One Of The Newest Restaurant Offerings At Put-in-Bay!
Margaritas on the Rock serves up a wide variety of hand-crafted and unique margaritas with a view! Enjoy food prepared with a southwestern flair with table service, bar seating, or under their newly constructed tiki hut! Located across the street from Perry’s International Peace Memorial, the view is genuinely Monumental!
Live entertainment can frequently be found in the afternoons under the Margaritas on the Rock tiki hut, a great place to sit back and people-watch!
You will enjoy some of the local’s favorite island dishes with a southwestern flair and a beautiful view of Lake Erie that sweeps you away to your own personal paradise! Their margaritas are delivered fresh, expertly prepared, and tailored to fit your tastes no shortcuts here!
Margaritas on the Rock drink menu is an ever-changing selection of the newest tequila flavors and ideas! Ample parking is located on the east side of the building for your Put-in-Bay Golf Cart.
Margaritas on the Rock Menu Particulars
With a decidedly Latin Flair, the Margaritas On The Rock menu is sure to please even the pickiest of diners. Only here and at Lesters Taco Shop will you find Latin food on the island. From mild to spicy wild, there is something for everyone! Here are just a few of our favorites from this local hangout!
- Rock The Boat Nachos Try adding Chicken or Beef!
- Seafood Ceviche Freshly made with Octopus and Shrimp
- White Chicken Chilli The Classic Version!
- Tacos – Burritos & Bowls – Choose From Beef, Chicken, Shrimp, or Steak
- Southwestern Burger – Pepper Jack Cheese, fried Jalapenos, pico de gallo on a Jalapeno Roll
- Lake Erie Yellow Perch – Served in a sandwich or a hearty basket!
Be sure to save a little room for dessert! Margaritas On The Rock Fried Cheesecake and Fried Apple Crispitos are NOT to be missed. Just try to share one; you’ll be ordering another one!
When Margaritas are in your name, you can bet they are done right! Their custom Margaritas feature Olmera Altos 100% Agave Tequilla and the freshest fruits and mixes available. All handcrafted to order! Here are a few of the most popular of Margaritas On The Rock extensive drink menu offering! All selections are available by the glass or pitcher! Ask about their souvenir glass!
- The Fresarita – Nothing quite says Summer like Fresh Strawberries
- Senorita Margarita – Everything is better with Peaches!
- El Loco Mango – If you love the flavor of Mango’s this one is for you!
- Macho Margarita – Think KeyLime Pie in a glass! Yum!
- The Scorpion – A island local favorite with house-infused Jalapeno Peppers
Nearby Shopping & Attractions
After a wonderful lunch or dinner at Margaritas on the Rock, why not enjoy some of the great nearby shopping options? Directly across the street lies the Lake Effects Boutique, with an attractive selection of gifts and keepsakes for all ages. one of the island’s most celebrated hot spots is the Blue Marlin Gift Shop, where you can take home stylish clothing emblazoned with the popular swim-up bars logos!
Be sure to make time for a ride on the Put-in-Bay Rolling Pub! It’s a fun group activity where you peddle across the island’s most popular attractions while singing and frolicking! If you want to learn a little more about the island, visit the Lake Erie Islands Historical Museum, where you’ll find quite a bit of history about Put-in-Bay!