The Upper Deck Restaurant
Upper Deck Restaurant Particulars
Quite the Put-In-Bay destination, one sprawling complex is the Boardwalk with numerous bars and restaurants. It welcomes any visitor who arrives on South Bass Island, right at the harbor. The Upper Deck Restaurant, ideal for date nights and any special event, is the most sophisticated place on the Boardwalk. The Upper Deck, in addition to the excellent Lobster Bisque, specializes in local and regional seafood.
The Upper Deck Menu Highlights
• Lake Erie Walleye Baskets
• Lake Erie Perch Sandwich
• Maine Lobster
• Key West Pink Shrimp
• Crab Legs
• Blackened Mahi-Mahi Sandwiches
• Salmon BLT
In a cocktail mood with some appetizers? In spades, the Upper Deck delivers. Check out their creamy Fish Dip and Blue Cheese Chips, crispy Mozzarella Sticks, and Coconut Shrimp. With a martini, they go great. The Upper Deck has quite an extensive menu, so order and enjoy the views like James Bond. A great variety of beer and wine is also available.
In both a normal and bread bowl, the Lobster Bisque is available. Try their Lobster Bisque Poutine Fries for something extra decadent, which is a big bowl of seasoned French Fries served with Lobster Bisque, Wisconsin White cheddar cheese curds, fresh parsley, and chives topped with succulent chunks of Maine Lobster.
Always in the lobster mood? Their mac ‘n cheese lobster is downright sinful. Fresh vegetables alongside fantastic seafood are served with lobster, shrimp, and crab alfredo primavera.
All of their salads are wholesome and filling. You will certainly get your fill, from Southwest Shrimp Salad to the Blackened Chicken Caesar. As well as turkey burgers, chicken breast, and black bean burgers, the burgers contain beef patties. Create your own or pick one of the Bacon, Boursin, and Guacamole from one of their fantastic creations.
The menu begins and continues. There is certainly something on the Upper Deck for everyone. Please make sure to leave room for dessert. You can’t say no, with dishes such as Chocolate Lava Cake and Cinnamon Roll Sundaes.
The Boardwalk Restaurant Complex
The Boardwalk Restaurant, home to five restaurants and three bars, is the hub of Put-In-Bay dining and drinking. Most nights during the summer season, live music is also played. Watch the sun go down over the bay as you listen to an excellent live band and dine on world-class food.
• Fish Shak features fresh Hand-Breaded Lake Erie Perch and Walleye Sandwiches & Baskets.
• Book’s Seafood is home to gourmet seafood favorites: Alaskan King Crab, Live Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, and New Zealand Mussels.
• Little Galley is a quick favorite amongst families and boaters. The Little Galley slings Black Angus Burgers, Quarter-pound Hot Dogs, White Meat Chicken Strips, and French Fries.
• Upper Deck
• Rita’s Cantina features the most extensive tequila list on the island and south-of-the-border treats.
• Burgee Bar is a friendly bar with live music and great views.
• Clawdaddy’s includes a smoking section and is right on the water.
The Boardwalk Restaurant Complex is located along the waterfront in downtown Put-in-Bay. Close to all of the Put-in-Bay Hotels, parking is limited and best visited on a Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Rental. After a fine meal, enjoy some shopping at the nearby Jessies Jewelry & The Carriage House.