Put-in-Bay Jobs & Internships- Work Where You Like To Play!
Looking for a fun and satisfying job this summer? Need a fun exciting place to complete your internship? Ever lived on an island? Perhaps Put-in-Bay would be just the ticket!
Ideal for college students, our industry-leading companies can work around school schedules with many positions that offer excellent earnings, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to continue working weekends when school resumes. 2nd jobs (part-time) are available with associated companies for those who want to maximize earnings during the summer months.
For college students within driving distance, our flex schedules can provide for extended shifts on weekends to permit 20+ hours on weekends during the school season thru the end of October. Residing on the island is not required, commuting by ferry is available.
Several of the island’s hospitality, lodging, restaurants, Bars & Taxi companies are now hiring seasonal positions with above-average earnings, flexible schedules, ferry passes, and some positions with housing included! Put-in-Bay Jobs available include:
- HouseKeeping – Hourly Salary Plus Bonus Earn up to $18 per hour!
- Laundry Workers – Hourly Salary Plus Bonus 3 shifts available
- Maintenance Hourly – Hourly & Salaried Positions, Plus Bonus Depending on Experience Level
- Front Desk – Staff Hourly Plus Bonus (Average over $20.00 per hour!)
- Taxi Drivers – Excellent Wages & Tips
- Golf Cart Rental Agents – Hourly Salary Plus Bonus
- Kitchen Manager & Cooks – Hourly & Salaried positions Plus Bonus (Average over $20.00 per hour)
- Daytime & Night Security – Hourly, Transportation provided
- Pizza & Restaurant Delivery – Hourly Plus Tips (drivers license required)
- Internship – Hospitality, Restaurant, Social Media, Journalism, Photography
All Put-in-Bay Jobs have opportunities for long-term growth, housing, and ferry pass. Our Put-in-Bay Hotels are the newest and most popular locations on the island and the company is growing annually. Management & Highly sought-after bar positions are promoted from within so growth opportunities are available!
Hours are flexible and we offer both full and part-time positions. We work with interns & school schedules!
To Apply for Put-in-Bay Jobs EMail your interest to Putinbayohio@gmail.com
Please include the position that you are interested in and a contact number to reach you at! Interviews begin on April 12th. Some positions start immediately. Paid training. Paid Ferry Passes for Full-Time Employees who commute.
Come experience the island and see what many students return year after year making lifelong friends and memories of their fun-filled summers at Put-in-Bay.