The Put-in-Bay Brewery and Distillery Particulars
Having a revolving menu of craft brews all summer long on tap delights its customers. The Put-In-Bay Brewery makes wonderful beers for a range of palettes, from stouts to wheat beer and IPA’s.
Beers on Tap -There are some changes to the list, but here are some highlights of their outstanding brews:
• This stout is dark and tasty with South Bass Milk Stout, chocolate malt, roasted barley, and milk sugar.
• Watermelon Wheat, a wheat beer unfiltered with a splash of watermelon
• Strawberry Basil Wheat is refreshing with a great strawberry-basil balance
• Chocolatey with a raspberry finish is the Raspberry Mocha Stout
Creative and crafty are all of their beers. As an example, take the famous Pass Out Bourbon Stout. Their Milk Stout is matched with Kentucky Bourbon, providing the stout an extremely bold finish, be vigilant about this one! the name says it all. Now 32 ounces of Crowlers are available. Choose your favorite tap beer and bring a can of fresh beer home with you. Great for South Bass State Park cookouts and picnics.
Put-in-Bay Brewery – an impressive menu of burgers, salads, and entrees!
The Brewery’s Food Highlights
• Burger Mexicali
• Cheese Soup for Brewery
• Bites of Walleye
• Chicken Basil Pesto
• Perch Sandwich served on an egg bun
• Pizza From Greece
A specialty is the Put-in-Bay Brewery Cheese Soup! For a rich and creamy soup that goes well with, you know it, a Summer’s beer, aged cheddar blends wonderfully with this tasteful beer. With Chicken Fries and delicious Mac ‘n Cheese, they also feature a well-rounded children’s menu for the little ones. There is ample parking for Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Rentals in the rear of the building.